Thursday 4 March 2010

The Journey..

Well, I know the Quest: To have in just under 5 months time a Showreel worthy of getting me into a Masters Course...

The Journey has already started, by going to Life Drawing twice a week, however that is only the start. A Means to an end. To improve ones drawing ability, in order to have a style and skill that will have my showreel being up to scratch.

In order to not fall into a bad habbit, I am going to have to come up with a plausable working timetable that will enable me to complete my Quest. This will include storyboarding, animatics, creative idea sessions as well as life drawing. I am going to approach this very much like a computer game. I have certain attributes, I am going to have to train em up in order to get the best results. I have my Quest, I know Journey, now it's just a question of which path I take to get to the end. (Simply put).

No comments:

Post a Comment